Ersetzen einer defekten Festplatte
mdadm --manage /dev/md0 -r /dev/sdd
to remove the drive that was marked as faulty from the array.
- Power down and replace the drive with a good drive.
- Power up and set the partition table on the new drive to match those of the other drives in the array. Here we used
sfdisk -d /dev/sda | sfdisk /dev/sdd
- delete superblock on all partitions
mdadm --zero-superblock /dev/sdd2
- Add the proper partition on the new drive into the array
mdadm --manage /dev/md0 -a /dev/sdd2
- Sit back and wait for the recovery to happen, you can
to watch its progress; you should see something like: